Thursday, February 26, 2015

Introduction to my Never Stop Improving Blog.

I wanted to create this blog because life should Never Stop Improving.
I am brand new to blogging, this is my way of "getting out there". I have a lot to offer the world. Each blog will be different, as I am different from day to day and moment to moment. I am human, I am perfectly imperfect and I am sure you can understand that.

About Never Stop Improving
As a student of personal development, I have learned that we are constantly growing and evolving into our truest self and we are on this journey to assist each other. We have been and experienced that others have not and visa versa. Life is truly best when we study, learn and apply many concepts to our lives. I want to share with you what I am learning as I am learning. We can grow and learn together. My life's mission was has always been to help people live the life they have always dreamed about. A life of freedom whatever that looks like for them personally.

Today I came across a quote from Simple Abundance that reminds me of the personal development journey. We can read and read from others such as Tony Robbins and Jim Rohn. We feel inspired in the moment but we never get out and live the principals they teach. This comes from childhood when we are encouraged to read and read. Very rarely was I ever encouraged to be adventurous in my own life. We have adventures in our minds through other people but we never get out there and put to use what they are saying. We never get out there and have adventures of our own. It is when we get out and have a day of adventure that we feel most alive, that we feel ready to begin again with the world.
 I went para-sailing with my best friend on one of our adventures. The experience is priceless. The scenery above, the ocean, the coral reefs, the blue skies. The safety we felt while up in the sky so very high. I am not a fan of heights at any level. The experience was breath taking in every aspect. It is not something that can be explained fully to understand. It is something that you must experience for yourself to truly understand. It is an experience best served with a friend because we all are on a journey together called life.

If you would like to learn more about what I do or how I can help you personally, just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment