Saturday, March 14, 2015

Counting My WIns

It is so important to count your wins. I wanted to share some of mine with you, maybe you will be inspired. Wins are different for everyone, but all equally important.

Getting out of bed is always a win. For me, staying out of bed and not napping is another win.
Having a cup of coffee in the morning while looking out my window in amazement of this amazing world that I live in. That I can create anything I want.

Lately I have been getting out of bed with a spring in my step for no reason other than the joy of the day. The magic of I have another chance today to make my dreams a reality.
Going to bed feeling excited because I feel that I have made a difference today is another win.
Having the excitement of a 4 year old
Having the pleasure of watching my cat grow up. Right now there is a lot of wonderment in his eyes.
He teaches me so many lessons about life.
The innocence and curiosity that he holds for life.

We all can have a wonderful life if we make the decisions to do so. We choose our attitudes and beliefs. We choose weather we forgive someone or not. Remember that you do have more power over your life than you give yourself credit for.

Please Like, comment and share using the icons below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment