Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Creating Space for ourselves and others

Inspired by the Super Soul Sunday episode with Rob and Kirsten Bell speaking about the ZimZum of love in a marriage.  The part that they did not really speak about is this concept works for all relationships: friendships, family members, co-workers etc. 

We are all humans on this earth. We have things we go through because those are opportunities for us to grow. We are busy with obstacles and other things that we forget to first create space for ourselves. Creating that space is essential to life. This concept is very simple but is  not talked about as often as it should. Children need to know this as well. We can create the space we need to accept ourselves as we are in the moment. You can CHOOSE to do this right now. To accept that we are often hard on ourselves and we do not need to be. When we create space for ourselves, we are able to interact better with others. As a result our relationships improve. 

I know this concept to be true.I had to start with myself, my awareness. I myself have had relationships where there was not any space. When I initiated the space, I began to accept myself as I am. I then was able to accept the other person as they are. The surprising thing is that they were able to accept me as I am. I never thought this would have happened in the past. Together we are able to have a whole, respectful, and peaceful relationship. 

I want to leave you with you have the power to 
Have healthy relationships, starting with you.
change your relationships.
change the way you think and respond to situations
Power to love unconditionally
Change what does not serve you
#SuperSoulSunday #ZIMZUM #Love #Relationships
If you would like to know more how to have healthy relationships starting with yourself, feel free to send me a message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment