Sunday, March 15, 2015

Winning

We all are winning. The difference between feeling like we are winning or loosing in life depends upon our outlook. There is a transition period, but the other side is so beautiful. DO you wonder how one person can be cheery in the morning and another person is the opposite. It's all in the mindset and how you train your mind.

I was not as consistently happy as I am today. Today I know that I am winning. I had to be conscious of my thoughts, I had to realize that I control the channel.I love the beautiful weather where I live, I know that if I find myself feeling low, all I have to do is look up at the blue sky and I instantly feel better. My attention goes from whatever I am thinking or feeling to the wonderment of the world. To knowing that my life is not about "me". My life is about helping others and making a difference. I want to leave a legacy like Mary Kay and her pink Cadillac. A deal with the car dealerships that will never go out of style.

I know that I am winning, I find ways everyday to send love and appreciation to another. With Social media and the internet, it is so easy to reach out! I have food in my fridge, toothpaste and life's basic essentials. There are so many people out there who have so much less than I do. I find that I want to give what I do have to them. I want to make their day, I know that I will increase my own wealth by sharing. I know that I am winning because that is what life is about, finding ways to win, not always in monetary value because what we have to offer is so much more! A hug, a smile, a kind word etc... those are all wins in my book.
Learning to feel like a winner can be done with the right tools, drive and desire. If you would like to know more, let me know. Feel free to like, comment and share below.


No comments:

Post a Comment